Reduce costs and increase knowledge
1. When you see yourself unfiltered through the eyes of the customers, you achieve a proximity to the customers and an increased understanding of the market.
2. When customer feedback is transformed into structured market knowledge the value multiplies.
3. When market knowledge becomes more efficient less work is required, alongside fewer surveys and external spending.
4. When market knowledge is categorized by responsibilities, the relevance of knowledge is ensured – regardless of level and department.
5. When market information is tailored to your organisation, you achieve optimal knowledge sharing across departments.
6. When everyone understands the market through a common frame of reference, a new intense awareness and adaptability is obtained.
7. When the individual departments understand the market in the same differentiated way as the customers, the performance is optimised.
8. When customer feedback is reported in real time, you can instantly react – even in sudden unexpected situations.
9. When market knowledge is structured, you can obtain CEM ratios, which draws a line from strategy directly to the customers.
10. In short, you become better at “attracting”, “winning”, “retaining” and “predicting” customers.